When You Arrive at the Club
- Upon arrival turn into the drive, first building on the right is the main clubhouse. There is a board out front listing cabin assignments.
- Your host's name will appear to the right of the cabin number you are assigned. Please note, all cabins have an A section and a B section, cabin 2 has a C section.
- Park in front of your assigned cabin. We suggest you back in for easier unloading. If your host is not on the front porch (having a cool one), knock on the door to see if he has arrived. If not, unload your gear into the cabin, knowing first-come has first choice of bed. Then it is suggested that you park your vehicle beside the cabin or in back of the cabin, which allows those sitting on your porch a view of St. Charles Bay.
- Feel free to walk around the premises - members' boats are housed in the last structure at the rear of the property.
- Directly behind cabins 1 and 2 is the members' locker room.
- The main club house/dinning room is where you found your cabin assignment. In the clubhouse you will find a television set, bar area, children’s television room and the dining room with the kitchen in the rear. You should be aware your host is required to sign in listing his guests and during hunting season provide guest(s) hunting license number(s). Additionally, you will be required to sign a waiver form. This form may be printed from this site, completed, and brought with you. Click here to download the Waiver Form.
- Feel free to look at the pictures and paintings around the clubhouse. Once your host arrives, he can answer more detailed questions concerning his plans for your stay.
- Our manager will knock on the cabin door of each hunter/fisherman approximately one half hour prior to breakfast being served. For those desiring to remain in bed, we offer a late breakfast upon your arrival at the dining room. You will find a table marked “Late Breakfast.”
- Lunch is served at 12:30 pm during hunting season and at 1:00 pm throughout the year.
- Dinner is served at 7:00 pm. The dinner bell is sounded for lunch and dinner.
We hope this information has been helpful and we want your visit to be memorable. We encourage you to review “Safety Rules” posted on the menu, as well as other links throughout this site.